Monday, August 23, 2010

I feel like I'm stuck in Jacob 5

Hola Familia,

First off, I want to say I love you all and wish you the best of luck as you begin school and other activities. I am well. My bike works well and I have a helmet that protects my best asset. The subject line is inspired from the acres of wine vineyards that surround the city of Livermore. When I got my mission call I didn't expect to serve in wine country; however, here I am. It reminds me of Jacob 5 which has quite a bit to do with mission work. It reminds me that as missionaries we are the workers working to gather Israel.

Transfers have changed life quite a bit. To give you an idea we are now in an apartment with another companionship. This leads to many exciting moments. Luckily, they have a car and are more than willing to help us with our transportation needs.

We are currently in the thick of the finding. As of now, we have no one that is moving towards baptisms. We are hoping to change this in the near future. It reminds me of when we first got to Redwood City and had no investigators. Some of the investigators we had when I got here have been put on the back burner. Until they make an active choice to progress and keep commitments there isn't much we can do as missionaries to help them follow Jesus Christ.

Love,

Elder Badger

No comments:

Post a Comment