Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Two Trasfers Left...

Dear family,
 
It has been quite a week. I don't know if we can be any busier.  Are you tired of hearing that yet?  We taught 15 lessons and are really making some headway in our work with the members. The fire is catching. We are also working really hard in our rescue work with the less-active members.  Progress is coming.
 
Yesterday marked the beginning of my last two transfers in the field.  I am heading for the small coma.  We are working harder than ever.  I am still with Elder Manning and very happy that we will be together again. 
 
The work in the ward has been going so well that we are planning a movie night on October 21.  It will be an opportunity for the members to invite their nonmember friends and enjoy the company of the ward. We are also "moving into the ward" by hosting our car at the trunk-or-treat.  We already carved pumpkins yesterday and are excited to participate. 
 
This transfer meeting was very interesting.  President Watkins is putting many leaders as trainers/leaders.  Such is the case with Elder Smoot. He was transferred to Santa Cruz where he will be ZL/DL/ follow-up training.   We were glad that we survived these types of surprises.  We have our hands full in San Jose. Our zone is one of the largest in the mission. I can safely say that our hands are very full right now.
 
I love your letters. Please keep writing me. I look forward to hearing from you. I am trying to be good about writing, but it can be tough.  I am definitely planning some Christmas cards, so I may be asking for some addresses soon.
 
Love,
 
Elder Badger

No comments:

Post a Comment